Malawi College of Health Sciences is a Parastatal Organization with its Central Office in Lilongwe and Campuses in Blantyre, Zomba and Lilongwe. The College is primarily engaged in the training of health workers.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions tenable at various Campuses and Central Office of the College.
- LECTURER/ASSOCIATE LECTURER IN OPHTHALMOLOGY M6 – Lilongwe Campus
- LECTURER IN OPTOMETRY M6 – Lilongwe Campus
- LECTURER IN RADIOGRAPHY M6 – Lilongwe Campus
- LECTURER IN PHAMARCY M6 – Lilongwe Campus
- LECTURER IN DENTAL THERAPY CLINICAL M6 – Lilongwe Campus
- INTERNAL AUDITOR M4 – Central Office
- PROCUREMENT OFFICER M6 – Central Office
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT M8 – Zomba Campus
- PERSONAL SECRETARY TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR M7 – Central Office