MALAWI COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Malawi College of Health Sciences is a Parastatal Organization with its Central Office in Lilongwe and Campuses in Blantyre, Zomba and Lilongwe. The College is primarily engaged in the training of health workers.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions tenable at Malawi College of Health Sciences.
- LECTURER/ASSOCIATE LECTURER IN OPHTHALMOLOGY –Lilongwe Campus
Scope of work
To train students at Diploma and Degree Levels
- Classroom teaching.
- Teaching and supervising students during practical attachments and clinical work.
- Setting, administering and marking examinations.
- Preparing duty roasters and time tables.
- Participating in curriculum development and review.
- Preparing course outlines.
- Counseling students on both academic and disciplinary matters according to College rules and regulations.
- Attending departmental and academic meetings.
- Writing academic reports.
- Identifying clinical sites for students’ practicals.
- Initiating and participating in research activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters or first Degree in the relevant field plus 2 years experience
- Good communication Skills
(Those holding a Diploma with Distinction or Credit pass in Ophthalmology may be considered for the position of Associate Lecturer in Ophthalmology.
Mode of Application
Those who meet the above requirements should forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of their original certificates and names of three (3) traceable referees to the following email : email@example.com or post/deliver to the address below before or on 29th May 2020.
Malawi College of Health Sciences
P.O. Box 30368
Only individuals who meet the above requirements will be acknowledged.